Award Winning Psychotherapist in Carbondale, Illinois
Are you stuck, unhappy, anxious, or simply feel that your life is going no where? If you are still carrying around emotional pain from childhood trauma, such as physical, emotional or sexual abuse. Maybe you could use a trusted counselor to talk to – who can guide you to release the negative effects of the past. Yes, it’s never too late to learn new ways to deal with the past!
Meet Dr. Annette Vaillancourt
- If you want RESULTS and SOLUTIONS without rehashing your childhood….
- if you need to develop your communication skills…
- if you want to increase your ability to trust others…
- If you want to resolve stress & reduce anxiety without taking medication that has unwanted side effects….
- if you want to improve your self-esteem….
- if you want to gain insights that allow you to eliminate self-defeating behaviors…
- If you have negative, self-limiting beliefs that hold you back from having what you want in life….
- If you don’t want to stay in counseling FOREVER….
Read what people are saying about counseling with Dr. Annette Vaillancourt.
Call (618) 549-5935 to make an appointment. If I am away from my phone or with a client, please leave a message with the confidential 24-hour voicemail. I will return your call as soon as I am available.
Counseling is considered a medical expense and may be covered by your health insurance. Go to the Insurance page to learn about preferred provider panels and what insurances we accept.
Dr. Vaillancourt is considered an ally and is gay affirmative.
Monday 3pm – 8pm
Tuesday 12am – 8pm
Wednesday 11am – 3pm
231 W. Main, 2W
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Check, cash, PayPal and all Major Credit Cards accepted.
There is parking in the lot south of the building. Parking tags will be provided at your first appointment and must be used every visit, as towing is strictly enforced.
ADA compliance: My office is located on the second floor on the west side of a building that is over 100 years old. We have air conditioning and indoor plumbing, but we do NOT have an elevator. If you require special considerations because of different abilities, please let me know so that I can make suitable arrangements in advance.